WTH was he thinking!!!?!

I just discovered that DH has thrown away all of my bath bomb molds. Of course I was staring at Lush's page and thought to myself "think I'll go make some of those bombs" and started the frantic hunt for my molds, all 100 of them. GONE:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2: He said he thought they were trash since they were sitting with some other things that looked like trash.

My husband won't even touch my lotion pots to clean them. Heck, he won't even touch a container with clear liquid in it for fear it might be lye! He knows to :tiptoe: around my stuff! LOL! But then again, he's been trained for 8 years with me, and 4 years with all the business stuff.

I just discovered that DH has thrown away all of my bath bomb molds. Of course I was staring at Lush's page and thought to myself "think I'll go make some of those bombs" and started the frantic hunt for my molds, all 100 of them. GONE:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2: He said he thought they were trash since they were sitting with some other things that looked like trash.

:eek: Ooo ... aargh . . . grrffzz . . .! Men . . . Watch him use that as an excuse not to clean ANYthing up from here on, too . . . He SO owes you chocolate!

They say everything happens in threes. Just fubared my website, so that's 2. What could possibly happen next?

Oh, geez, one of them there weeks. :awww: I feel your pain, kiddo.

I feel a lot better this morning, found 4 old scratched up bath bomb molds in a box today, so at least I have something:laugh2:

Yay! At least you've been spared the indignity of dumpster diving after the missing 100 . Though sending DH out there sounds good . . .:laugh2: