Can't keep it fast enough..........

roady

That's where I got mine from. I have my candles in a Video Store of all places. She has tanning beds which pull in a lot of teens and mama's. I thought it would be the best place in town for my candles because she has the most traffic. They are sitting right by the register in a 4 step display so they can't help but look when they are checking out.

I used a pic similar to theirs on the bag that they use to sack your clothes for my label that I got off of flickr.com. Maybe the picture catches their eye, then they smell it???

I did find another company that has a cheaper version but scared it will not smell as wonderful as jody's does.

HTH,

Chantel

I am with ya on this one . . .I have a B&B private label account for a designer clothing consignment type store and they asked if I could get the A&F. I searched high and low and finally found it at Jody's. The price is out of my "normal" realm and keep this oil only for this account. I would love to add it to my normal line but haven't been able to justify the cost :undecided

May I ask where else you have found it? It may be worth a sample . . .

Not sure about FO's but they have the best glitter and liquid colors. At the bottom of the glitter page are plastic squirt bottles that work great for the glitter. HTH

Went shopping with my 15 year old GD and we had to go into A&F. Well the smell almost gagged me from outside and inside I was choking and had to hold my breath. Dang it was strong....

$26 for 16 oz of fo is not that high. Shipping shouldn't be any higher with Jody than with anyone else. If she is not shipping in an economical manner (if there is such a thing these days), I would email her and ask for flat rate or whatever is appropriate, depending on how much fo you are buying per order. If you aren't making enough money to warrant paying $26/lb, you need to raise your prices.

If you have a scent that sells well for you, you would be very foolish to change suppliers. Just because it's a type doesn't mean it will smell and/or perform the same from one supplier to the next.

www.StuffSunshineLikes.com

I LOVE ABERCROMBIE & FITCH! I searched forever and a day for that fo and couldn't find it anywhere. Had I known that RE had it (renamed Ezra), I would have gotten it when I ordered a bunch of samples from them. Has anyone actually tried Ezra to compare it to the real deal? Also, which supplier is Jody from?

I bought her ultra clear bath gel and I do like it. Does thin a little but nothing like most I have tried. Shipping took a week or two but it might have been a busy season.

I think Jody's A&F smells like the store. Not just one of their scents. Got to make my GD take it and try cause she says it doesn't smell like the one she likes.

The one from Jody's smells ALOT like Fierce. I know because that's what my son wears and as soon as he smelled the candle he wanted one for his room. :tongue2: Had to break the news to him.... going to try Ezra. The A&F from jody's cost me about 2.25 an ounce. :eek: Doesn't leave much leeway for a profit there.

I will let y'all know how Ezra measures up.

Chantel

I get mine from Wellington fragrance. I always get the premium oils. They are higher. But you do not have to use that much. It is super strong. And it smells just like the fragrance. Sells like hot case. I have one customer that buys 2 cases at a time. That is all she will burn in her Houston home. Fills her whole house. That would be too strong for me. But that is what she likes. They have good designer oils.

I get mine from Wellington fragrance. I always get the premium oils. They are higher. But you do not have to use that much. It is super strong. And it smells just like the fragrance. Sells like hot case. I have one customer that buys 2 cases at a time. That is all she will burn in her Houston home. Fills her whole house. That would be too strong for me. But that is what she likes. They have good designer oils.
does it smell like fierce? Do you have a link to it?

If you don't mind me asking... how many ounces per pound do you use and what kind of wax?

I'm going to try the Ezra because all of a & f's colognes are awesome and it's cheaper. I think that just the A&F name alone would sell. Think I'll leave the "Ezra" out of it and just name it "Abercrombie and Fitch type". Hopefully, it will work. :undecided