OMG!!! Bath Bombs!!

cybersix

I can't believe it, I almost made bath bombs! This is my second attempt, I used a heart shaped mold. The first on the left came almost perfect, the second I think the mixture was a bit more dry, the third is just half heart (leftover). I used Wild Cherry FO /peak) and no colorant because I don't have any. Sorry for the pic, I had to take one because it's almost a miracle lol, then the camera died. Now for the hardest part! I put the bombs on the kitchen table and I'm scared to move them.. but I can't let them there, I have to go to bed and my three cats are free to move around the house! Need a smart idea on how to move the, I'm afraid they could crumble!!

What do you think? TIA

post-1267-139458432688_thumb.jpg

Bath bombs are almost as much fun to make as use! They look great, congratulations on a great job. :smiley2:

Candlesprite, I like candy molds, too, though I usually wind up useing the meatballer as it's quicker. The trick (for me) is to make sure I keep both halves aligned, it has a tendancy to want to wiggle back and forth, don't let it.

Candlesprite, I like candy molds, too, though I usually wind up useing the meatballer as it's quicker. The trick (for me) is to make sure I keep both halves aligned, it has a tendancy to want to wiggle back and forth, don't let it.

Thanks for the tip I'll try it next time I make some!