Mandarin Patchouli & Asian Sandalwood

I had some Mandarin Coriander from A Garden Eastward and decided to mix in some Groovy Patchouli from Millcreek. I was supprised that the Patchouli didnt take over everything, it came out pretty yummy. (yeah I know it looks like Halloween, but me like)

IMG_2710.jpg

I also just received some Asian Sandalwood and decided to try out a brown swirl with some cocoa. After sampling the Asian Sandalwood AJ made for the CT swap, I am now in love with this FO.

IMG_2724.jpg

The Asian Sandalwood looks very zen to me… like a walk on the beach. But I’m more taken with the Mandarin Patchouli, and think it looks more Asian than Halloween. The swirls on the sides are reminiscent of Chinese script... really attractive. But maybe the Asian Sandalwood is my favorite… so reminiscent of swirling sand in gently lapping waves…

PEAKS, theres holds really well in CP

Thank you! I have a half a bottle of that. I originally bought it for a candle FO combo...never thought to soap it. I'll give it a try...I'm picky with my sandalwoods! :laugh2:

• 2 weeks later...