iso chocolate fo b&b safe

hexie

I don't have a straight chocolate but I do use BCN's "CHOCOLATE COVERED BERRIES" and it smells awesome! I use it for my CP and M&P soaps, Lotion and Body Sprays. Seems like it attracts more to the younger bunch of gals.

HTH

I don't have a straight chocolate but I do use BCN's "CHOCOLATE COVERED BERRIES" and it smells awesome! I use it for my CP and M&P soaps, Lotion and Body Sprays. Seems like it attracts more to the younger bunch of gals.

HTH

sounds yummy! thanks!

HTH

bcn says this is a "no" for body but yes for bath? i wonder what the difference is. ???????? maybe cajun's is safe for bath but not body. i asked and they didn't know. they just go with what the manufacturer says. i wonder if they would give up their phone number !

bcn says this is a "no" for body but yes for bath? i wonder what the difference is. ???????? maybe cajun's is safe for bath but not body. i asked and they didn't know. they just go with what the manufacturer says. i wonder if they would give up their phone number !

chocolate covered berries - you can use it in wash off products like soap, but it's not safe for use in stay on products like lotion, butters, or body sprays.

thanks laura for the little tidbit on the wash on, wash off, wax on, wax off! hehe (a little karate kid for ya) i will try to order that, have been trying and i just must not get the bcn site for fo cause i am having a h*ll of a time trying to click on fo to buy it!!!!:mad: i wanted to order a sample pack and so ya click on the one you want but use the control to order several at once and i keep screwin it up!! i will wait another day............

yeah, fillmore, i ordered that cocoa today and cannot wait!