Candles and Supplies

Candlebuddy

I know Candles and Supplies are hit and miss with their FO's. I've tried a couple, but really wasn't impressed with them - I guess I picked the wrong ones.

However, one of their scents that are on sale this month is Mulled Wine. By the description, it sounds good . . . has anyone tried this scent? Just trying to get some opinions on this FO.

I want to place an order for some dyes, molds and wicks, so I thought I would order a FO if I could find a good one. They always have a few scents on sale each month . . . the price is really good . . . $9 for a pound.

Mulled Wine sounds interesting . . . can anyone help me with this . . . if not, are their any other suggestions.

Thanks so much.

Sorry, I haven't tried the Mulled Wine, but their Black Raspberry Vanilla is wonderful - awesome throw in 4627 and J50. Lavender is also a great one. Those two Fos are pretty much the only ones I get from C&S. I haven't had much luck with their other FOs.

I buy a lot of FO's from C&S. There are a handful that are "weak sisters"!!!

Here are a few of my recommendations for good ones in paraffin:

Peach

Harvest

Rootbeer

Leather

Sweet Pea

Macintosh Apple

Cinnamon Stix (a must!!)

Blueberry Muffin

Watermelon

Balsam

Full Moon

Berry Cobbler

Honeysuckle

Pears & Berries

Gingered Pear ( a new one....awesome!!!)

Banana Bread

Grape (strong one!!!)

Grandma's Kitchen

HTH,

Denise

I bought some of their warm vanilla sugar and was not impressed. It doesn't have much smell oob so I wonder what will happen if I add it to something. I also ordered some of the Black raspberry vanilla but it was out of stock, guess I wish it had been the other way around and I had missed out on the WVS.

cuz I locked myself out of my truck and had to wait an hour to have AAA come to unlock me!:mad:

but at least I got to sniff alot- here's what I got and have sampled so far-

I use 100% soy and only do tarts- peaches and cream - the best thrower by far in my soy

mulberry spice- mmmmgoood

streusel & spice- very nice

tangerine

orange

cool citrus basil= way strong

witches brew- it smells patchouli and throws ok- not real strong but not sure if I'd want that one really strong

green tea and cucumber is very nice- better than the straight green tea. this is cool and refreshing- not a whole house thrower but nice

Apple- plain apple- very nice and strong

carmel apple- has a kick butt throw-need to cut back on this one- it was almost icky at 1.2/lb

oh and my most favorite sample was mango margarita- wish I would have gotten a lb of this one- throws great and smells awesome.

hmmm I know i got more but can't think right now- I will tell you I did sniff the mulled wine and it was good- I liked it much better than the mulled cider- that stunk in my opinion...hope it smells better in wax;)

HTH

Meredyth