Hannah Montana!

IndyGirl

Do any of you crafty people out there have anything that would be great for a Hannah Montana pre-teen loving 6 year old? Her b-day is 8/18 and I would like something girly girl for her not, just the same old store bought junk!!!! She is very into purses, jewelry, hair stuff...as I said girly! TIA! Vicki

Ok, it is 4:15AM and I woke up and can not go back to sleep so did some searching. Here are a couple of things I found:

Have you check at the Disney shopping websie? Here is the link: http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10007&storeId=10601&categoryId=21001&langId=-1&referrer=google&CMP=KNC-DSPTDSGoogle&HBX_PK=disney+store&HBX_OU=50

Also, look on eBay. Not sure how much you would want to spend on a hairbrush, but there is one that plays a song that you can sing along with while she brushes her hair and one that does not play music. Here is the link to the hairbrushes: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=hannah+montana+hairbrush&category0=

Or a hair bow: http://cgi.ebay.com/Hannah-Montana-Miley-Cyrus-Hair-Bow-TPA-Boutique-BCMM_W0QQitemZ190137292186QQihZ009QQcategoryZ57922QQcmdZViewItem

Also, on eBay if you just search for Hannah Montana you will get lots of items.

Found this dress up set on Amazon. The only problem is it does not come out until end of August. There is no picture. Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Hannah-Montana-Assorted-Accessories-Turquoise/dp/B000Q5NK92/ref=pd_sbs_t_1/105-4165106-9915635?ie=UTF8&qid=1186130619&sr=8-9

Good luck.

• 8 months later...

the mall store called "Claires" just set up THREE GIANT revolving displays of ALL Hannah Montana stuff!!!! & Target has bedroom accessories like chairs, bean bags, head boards, etc...& Walmart has a lot of bath & body products that just came out in "hannah montana" stuff.

How about getting/cutting out some HM pictures and decoupaging them onto nicer stuff, like a brush. Or scanning it onto a canvas sheet and making a purse, pillow or ironing onto a shirt or shorts. A couple of years ago I made my granddaughter some jam shorts and bought shirts in coordinating colors, then cut some of the fabric and ironed/sewed onto the shirt to make a set. Also saw a craft one time where they cut out the heads of kids and pasted to a large flat stick, maybe a tongue depressor. Use the front and back of head and paste on a generic body with their underwear. And make paper dolls with either their or HM's face. I need to make a new set of these jam shorts for the new set of granddaughters that are now in that 6Yrs/Hanna Montana craze.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been making these really pretty hair clips. I went to Michaels and bought a variety of silk flowers in various colors. You will need felt (white) as well and a glue gun. I bought the little clips hair dressers use. You can get them at a Sallys beauty supply or someplace similar.. probably even Walmart. You cut the flower off at the base. Put a little circle of felt between the clip, flower. Glue it in place. You can make some of the most beautiful flower hair clips in all kinds of colors. Young girls love to make them so they can have one of every color to match all of their clothes. The hibiscus and orchids are gorgeous. HTH

• 2 weeks later...

how about some blank journals with her pics on the cover ?

you can get the journals at the crafts stores and just download HM pics to modpodge on the cover. I too live in a home with an 11 year old fan ;)