WOW! Lime Cooler from Candlescience!

cjrhsk

Wow! I didn't know a candle could throw this well. Lime Cooler from CS has a strong CT and HT in cb 135. I poured it over two weeks ago and just lit it up today. It's a nice lime scent. I also tested Mango/Papaya and Cucumber/ Melon from BCN. They have very nice fragrances but both were not very strong. I wish they were because they really are nice.

:grin2: for lack of a great imagination its just key lime pie I used it with lemon verbena too thats lemon pie :drool: with strawberry its strawberry delight, It really works well for a lot of the scents that have a chemical smell not that lime cooler does nor strawberry but hey we gotta play:laugh2:

I've never ordered from them before but the FO's that I want to get have a low rating. Have any of you tried the ones with the low rates in soy before??

If so how did they do, I know what may work for you might not work for me but still wondering??

Their Lime Cooler is so strong in tarts. One oz per lb is almost too strong, and I do like mine strong. I mix it with a pie crust FO and call it Key Lime Pie. Haven't had a chance to try it yet in soy candles.