Palm Wax?

I have only purchased palm wax from candlescience. I think I have tried every variety except the tortoise shell. My favorite is the Glass Glow. All the others are great too.

You can't beat their customer service! I am local so can pick my orders up. I have seen posts on this board that their shipping is very reasonable.

There are LOTS of suppliers for palm wax! My very best suggestion is to go through the supplier's listing here and check which waxes they have. JBN, Cajun, CandleWic are three off the top of my head - more suppliers can be found by using information in the "stickies" here. If you search the threads others have mentioned different sources for Glass Glow. You also might try Googling Glass Glow Palm Wax and see if you can locate suppliers that way.

I've googled palm wax and only found candlescience which is why I came here and asked :)! I only come here with a question after doing the searches that I can and I after I can't see what I am looking for; as my first search being Palm Wax and I so hate searching here as by the second page of searching I have found so many other interesting things that I have totally forgotten what I started searching for in the first place :laugh2: , happens every single time..especially if I am looking for recipes, omg that is the worst lol.

Thanks so much for all your replies, looks like I will be ordering from Candlescience!

Angi

It would be almost inpossible to beat candlescience shipping. They have the cheapest of any I have seen. If you place a very large order with about 6 cases wax, 10 cases of jars and some fo = over 400 lbs and it only cost 121.00 to ship UPS to GA, that can't be beat! They called me and told me if ship by truck it would be even cheaper! Now that is CS :yay:

It would be almost inpossible to beat candlescience shipping

Depends upon where you are located. Their rates to me are the same as two other suppliers located a similar distance away in the other direction. They use the same UPS chart as everyone else! ;) If North Carolina is close to someone, then the shipping will be lower than if one is located across country from them. It's based on mileage and the UPS or FedEx shipping zone of the shipper and the customer.

• 2 weeks later...

I think most think CS has a different Palm wax than any other supplier called Glow Wax. And want to know if any supplier may sell the exact wax under a different name.

Description

IGI Glass Glow Blend R2322 is 100% Palm container blend with large crystals, designed

for use in containers.

Now is CS's Glow Wax the same as IGI?

I think it has to be. I don't think CS can use the name "Glass Glow" if it isn't IGI's wax. Let it Shine also carries IGI wax and the label clearly states 2322 Palm wax on the Glass Glow.

I have emailed IGI to see if they will give out a listing of the supplier that carry their palm waxes...we'll see!