Grandma's Kitchen

Holly

How well does this sell for you? I use Millcreek's. Most of them smell pretty much the same. It seems anyway that I have run across several that smell the same. It is not selling as well as I thought it would. I now offer it in my pure soy....maybe this will help. :confused: I may give it one more fall and winter season and if it does not do better it will have to retire. Can you recommend anything that may be better or comparable and throws well in soy. Thanks! :)

We use MC grandma' kitchen in c-3. We call it Nana's country kitchen. It is by far our best seller especially in the fall/winter. Cozy Home by MC is also a good seller.

Well, that is good news. :) I think it will do better in my premium soy line. What percent do you find works well for you in the C-3? I will see how it goes this Fall and winter.

I will have to check out Cozy Home! Thanks for the encouragment! :)

I buy from MC also I usually use the cozy home also, but try calling it something else that helps too. I just bought a bunch of fall/winter FO to narrow sown what I wanted and I agree alot of them smell the same, I was surprised by the Hillbilly Homebrew it actually smells pretty good, I think I'll call it something else though!

The name seems to be kind of a tough seller. So I finally changed it to Country Baking and that has worked. I have twostore owners that buys me out every year for Fall/Christmas. Other than that it doesn't move. I can't believe it because the scent is strong and smells awesome in both paraffin and soy. I don't know if it has way too many scents or what.....

I just poured Grandma's Kitchen for an order, smells great. I think around the holidays it does better but I do agree about re-naming it. By the way, I re-named Hillbilly Homebrew- Spiced Pecans. I dipped a snowman in it last year and didn't think the name worked. Sold it though.

mc's dutch apple pie, grandma's kitchen, cozy home are all in the same catagory. grandma's kitchen is alittle more spicier then dutch apple pie, cozy home imo is like grandma's kitchen but it has something extra nobody has been able to figure out. btw all of these perform awesome for me in pure soy. i don't change the name of cozy home. sold out of it the last week at a show. i can't wait until fall/winter to see how it sells.