Wickless candles

I have never made wickless candles, wondering is the amount of fo the same?

If they are heated over and over again does the fragrance hold up? One more question, what all do you put on the jar for warning, does anyone have a warning label just for wickless?

Thanks

I make them all the time. I usually use the same containers as my wicked candles, saves me from carrying too many items. I use the same fo, I usually pour both at the same time with and without the wicks. The fragrance will last a long, long time and the wax never goes away on the wickless. I also use the same warning label, I know it has info pertaining to wicks, but the general caution is there also. You can make your own custom label for the wickless. I'm sure someone sells them, but I've never bought any.

If they are heated over and over again does the fragrance hold up?

Yes the fragrance will hold up, I've been buring 3 oz for over two weeks straight and I'm still gettting about a 2100 sqft scent throw. I used to turn it on during the day and off at night, I'd get at least a month out of 3 oz about 8 hours daily, so about 240 some hours from only 3 oz! I'm just using a cheapo Wal-mart simmer pot.

yeah ditto on mine too! I love them !!!! They are my best sellers!!!! Mia Bella doesn't make wickless candles .....that was one downfall but since I found palm wax I am in business again!!!!!!!!!!!! Also the wax melts are very popular too! I sell out all the time! :yay:

Oh on the wanring labels I put this "CAUTION HOT WAX" Place 1 OR 2 wax melts in wax melter. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN, PETS, AND FLAMMABLE OBJECTS. USE WAX MELTER ON A HEAT-RESISTANCE SURFACE. DO NOT LEAVE WAX MELTING UNNATTENDED! HTH

I also put "Do not pour wax down drain" on my melts and wickless labels, because there's a doofus born every minute.

Some of them even live in my household, in fact.

:laugh2:

Edited to add: You might want to consider NOT putting the warning label on the bottom of the jar, as that might be a fire hazard since it would come into direct contact with the warmer?

I made my own warning label, larger font so it can actually be read, and put it on the inside of the lid. I use 11 oz tureen jars with the screw on lids. People keep the lids and they see the warnings every time they take off the lid. Works for me, and have been selling very good.

I made my own warning label, larger font so it can actually be read, and put it on the inside of the lid. I use 11 oz tureen jars with the screw on lids. People keep the lids and they see the warnings every time they take off the lid. Works for me, and have been selling very good.

Good idea!!!!!

Great idea...thanks for sharing!