What would be a good soy wax to use?

I use Cargill C-3.Has anyone used that? I am so new to this candle making and I guess I will just have to try everything huh? I know I want soy but I heard 50/50 blend is awesome.All I know is that I like the creamy wax look..If that makes any sense LOL!

butterfly_sml.gif

:rolleyes2 I did try several types but love gb 415 just make sure you let it cool down before you pour and its great:waiting: if I try to hurry and pour above 100 degrees I get lumpy tops otherwise I have found its great:yay: (:tiptoe: but I am going to play with some coconut oil in it when I get to wally world:laugh2: because you will find you are forever trying to make a better candle):2cents:

i also use c3 since it came out. looking for a better wick but i think once you figure it out it is a great wax. i gave up on color so i don't have to worry about frosting, i make my label with a picture of the scent and sell them just as well as the colored ones.

:rolleyes2

Guest LightofDawn

I also use C-3 and so far so good. It does take some time to get it figure out. I use the Premier 700 series wicks and I am very pleased with the results of these wicks.

:sad2::P
:rolleyes2 I did try several types but love gb 415 just make sure you let it cool down before you pour and its great:waiting: if I try to hurry and pour above 100 degrees I get lumpy tops otherwise I have found its great:yay: (:tiptoe: but I am going to play with some coconut oil in it when I get to wally world:laugh2: because you will find you are forever trying to make a better candle):2cents: