Paint cans

Does anyone know if there is a West Coast supplier for these. I have been ordering them from SKS and USContainer has a 500 min. And BCS is a bit on the high side. Thanks

I don't have the answer, but I looked into this a long time ago. I would like to know too. I don't know where my notes are on this and I can't even remember if I found a supplier out this way. :confused: I just recently thought about looking into this again. I look forward to responses too. :)

When i made the paint can candles; i went right to a paint store & they had them 'very' reasonable!! One guy told me the hospitals come to get them to put body parts in them(yea i needed to hear that)but check at your local paint stores!! Mine was a Diamond Vogel paint store.

Good Luck!

~Carlena~

www.carlenascreations.com

Edited: i think the 8 oz were .60 cents & the 16 oz were $1(like i said very reasonable-and no shipping)

Does anyone know if there is a West Coast supplier for these. I have been ordering them from SKS and USContainer has a 500 min. And BCS is a bit on the high side. Thanks

General Bottle Supply in California carries them.

Like the above poster wrote check the paint stores. I've seen them at OSH and would check independent paint supply stores as it would be easier for them to order than some franchises.

I was in Home Depot today and the paint cans range from $2-$3.88 quart & gallon sizes.