scentsations?

annareeb

anyone purchased here before??

I have only used FO from about 5 diff places.. and have been poking around looking fore new things and good deals...

anyone heard of/tried out this place? I wanted feedback before I wasted money even on the 1/8 oz dram samples..

My goodness, when is someone gonna put a cap on the number of businesses that can use the word "scentsations"? I can't keep track who is who! :rolleyes2

Sorry, can't help ya, but I just felt the need to vent for a moment. :undecided ;)

I've never tried them either, I'm new to all this, but, I was looking at their site and noticed if you look on the lower righthand side, you'll see wholesale oils uncut. You have to place an order for $35.00 or more. All their oils that are retail have been diluted they say. They do have some neat sounding scents tho!

I've never tried them either, I'm new to all this, but, I was looking at their site and noticed if you look on the lower righthand side, you'll see wholesale oils uncut. You have to place an order for $35.00 or more. All their oils that are retail have been diluted they say. They do have some neat sounding scents tho!
I saw that.. I wasplanning on ordering wholesale(after i tried sniffies) and 35$ minimum on Fo.. is no problem:cheesy2: