Wedding Gift Basket

Julie G.

Here is a basket I put together for a wedding gift. The contents were: 2 container candles: one Red Clove and the other Amish Harvest; 2 goblets: both scented Amish Harvest; a heart shaped pillar scented Cinnamon; a fluted round pillar scented Mountain Lake; a tart burner; tarts in the shapes of leaves: some scented Amish Harvest and some Mountain Lake; a ceramic gift basket, pictured with the goblets; and I made two wax ornaments in the shape of bells and scented them Mountain Lake. I also put their names and the wedding date on a sticker on the back side of the bell. I know these pictures are not the best, so I hope you all can see how I put it all together. I did end up using a bigger basket than what is pictured because it was too small. I made the bow and lined the basket with fall colored raffia.

post-518-139458382101_thumb.jpg

post-518-139458382103_thumb.jpg

post-518-139458382104_thumb.jpg

post-518-139458382375_thumb.jpg

I remember your previous post with the goblets and must say again that I love your rendition of the them...I'm not much for frilly florals and autumn is my favorite time of year so the leaves are PERFECT!!! Your basket looks gorgeous and I am sure it smells scrumptious as well!