need color suggestions

cowgirl

Hi everyone !

I have been playing around with various colors of brown for chia tea and I am just not cracked up about this brown. Its either too dark or too light for my taste. I know it's suppose to be a light brown. When I buy candles I just can't seem to bring myself to purchase a brown candle sooo does anyone have any suggestions? I thought about adding a touch of black to it but I have wasted so much wax trying to get a different color I thought I would ask here first.

Another question I have is..........I purchased ylang ylang and patchouli and I can't stand either one of them. What other fragrance could I mix with these ?

thanks for any input

Well, I finally made up my mind and I want to thank everyone who gave me suggestions. Here is what I finally come up with. I am having a lady design my labels for me and she suggested a western theme to go with my business name and I just couldnt see putting a western name on a scent called 'sexy as sin' so thats how I come to my decision. Since my business name is totally country/western related I have decided to rename all of my scents to cordinate with it. So this way when I change the names of scents I can color them accordingly. I am terrible at designing things and I finally gave up after a year of trying, I am so excited I can't wait to see what she comes up with.

Thanks again everyone