shipping to uk

hi

looked on bitter creak for aroma beads checkout out shipping for a 1lb box as a guide line surely this cant be correct or am i doing some thing very very wrong??

Here are the items currently in your shopping cart.

(See instructions below for more information on making changes.) Express_Checkout.gif [ BACK To Last Page ]

NumberDescriptionQty.Wt.$/ea. Total aAromaB Aroma Beads

Selected - 1 pound

Combined Box

1.0941 lbs. $3.50$3.50 snh_lg_background.jpg

snh_lg_background.jpg

• Service Selected: Worldwide Expedited (Canada & All Other)
  • Change Shipping Service? click here
  • $5 rush fee will be added to all air orders.
  • Wisconsin (WI) Residents Sales Tax 5.5%
  • Wisconsin (WI) Residents need to print, fill out and fax a copy of the Wisconsin Sales & Use Tax Exemption Certificate form to us before we can treat your order as tax exempt.
  • Shipping Cost/Weight is a close estimate and may vary due to product size and density.
  • NOTE: We ship Hundred Weight on orders of over 200 lbs (approx. 20% savings). We will adjust your online order shipping charge prior to shipment.

Total Weight:1.0941 lbs.Subtotal:$3.50Single Boxes:0Shipping:$89.80Combined Boxes:1Sales Tax:$0.00Total Boxes:1TOTAL:$93.30

TIA

Oh and are there any other sellers of these out there??

Are they shipping via UPS (I think UPS uses the term Worldwide Expedited)? If so, that price could very well be correct. I looked into shipping a few boxes from the US to Germany (prior to the move) and it would've cost me about $300 for one box. Obviously I didn't choose that option! Maybe they can ship it via USPS, unless it's an FO or something.

when you are using bittercreek they don't have the right set up in their cart.

when you checkout, you need to put your state as Alaska and then fit your address in around it.

Then, in the comments section, ask for the parcel to be shipped via USPS.

Then you check out and you don't pay anything. they will then email you a correct paypal invoice.

Nat