Wholesale tart burners?

• 1 month later...

I know this is kind of an old post, but since there weren't many replies I'll add to it.

Biedermannandsons.com

You'll probably need to ask for a catalog. they have them for 6.25 & 6.50 each. And if you get more than 12 there is a small price break. I've only tried the 6.50 ones and love them!

Jodie

oh wow! i usually get mine from levine gift and for the same type it is 9.75! It looks the same except for the wavy bowl. I am so using them next time!

Thank You, Just Right. I was on the site then came back to Candletech and forgot to check that out. (If you can mix?) So asked. Probably right in front of me but sometimes you have to soul search to find out.

I love the warmers to use for candles and tarts. Always like those you can take off to clean easier(2 piece). Not all warmers are like that.

LynnS

FYI... Candles and Supplies ran out of these last year in November..and just got them restocked only a few months ago!!!

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37616&highlight=combo+warmers

Read the link about it. Also some other options for you!!

Personally I love OBI..They have a large selection, lowest prices... IMO ..HTH:D

http://www.obiwholesale.com/catalogsample/candle-warmers-c-1490.html

ETS -OBI's Link To Warmers

I know some were asking about cheap tart burners and I have a whole house full of ones from the Dollar Tree. I have my fair share of ones from yank** also but I like the $1 ones a lot better. I have some in solid colors(white, brown, black) and then have some really pretty ones that are very girly/springy/summery. For a $1 you can't beat them and I have my friends and family hooked on them also. I bought a bunch of solid ones last year and used them for teacher gifts. That being said I am still on the hunt for a few small plug ins for our bathrooms. :D