Opinions needed: Who has the

Winterwillow

I prefer Dairy Queen ice cream cake... and, if going for a traditional cake, I prefer buttercream frosting instead of whipped frosting. Just my preference...

Oh, wait, this isn't in the fragrance section... were you talking about FO? If so, then I'd lean towards DS cake batter, although there are several that come to mind.

and, if going for a traditional cake, I prefer buttercream frosting instead of whipped frosting. Just my preference...

I would have to agree, who the heck came up with colored cool whip as frosting?!? Bleeeech.

SnC's Birthday Cake is faaaaaaabulous. Though, and I shudder to admit this, I haven't tried Stacy's. She has some of the best foodie FOs out there.

I will sing Flickers praises once again. I just did it in another thread. LOL Anyway, Flickers has the best Birthday Cake hands down! It is to die for! I'm starting to sound like a sales rep, but I promise I'm not. Just a huge fan of their oils! :yay: