Essential Oils

Wick'n'Wax

I've found them to be hit or miss. The key is to do some research on blending EOs. It's more like perfumery than just adding one particular EO to the candle. Different EOs have different "notes", and you need the right blend of top, middle, bottom notes to get the scent to stay strong. I love using them in soy candles, but it can take a long time, and a lot of money, to find a good blend.

well tbh, theres only a few bottles, and I didn't really want to 'get into' using EO's.

Anyone suggest anything I can use these for then, I always thought they were expensive.

Theres 4 x 25ml bottles, jasmine, dewberry, tropical fruits & gardenia

and 4 10ml bottles of cranberry sauce

I'm wondering whether to sell them actually. Can't see the point in using them just because I have them. Someone else may benefit from them.

Altogether theres 140ml and 10ml can range from anything from 99p for £5 on ebay!

I'd put them on the classies, but don't know if much call for it in UK or how much to put on for.

any ideas?

Theres 4 x 25ml bottles' date=' jasmine, dewberry, tropical fruits & gardenia and 4 10ml bottles of cranberry sauce[/quote']

Somebody is pulling your leg because Dewberry, Tropical Fruits and Cranberry Sauce are definately NOT EO's, so that would make me suspicious that the Jasmine and Gardenia may not be EO's either!! Does is list who the supplier is??

Never heard of Pure Essentials, but you may want to google some information on the label and see if you can figure it out. If they are perfume oils you can use directly on your skin, they won't do very good in candles as they are probably cut with something like DPG. Good luck!! :cool2: