Fancy Tumbler Lids

The jar is so pretty too! I really love the finished look that the lid offers. I've read that some brands suggest using similar lids to extinguish the candle.

I was just checking out the Genwax website. Is it crazy for me to consider ordering from CA if I am in FL? I bought the 8 oz. frosted tumblers from CandleScience, but was just checking out the 7 and 14 oz. frosted Bayside jars. I like that they offer the two sizes. i want to be able to offer a large and small size of the same jar.

I ordered from them once, the shipping was high!:shocked2: I would have had to raise my prices if I had continued to order from them. It took forever to get my order in. I had to contact them several times. It wasn't the glass shown here but the containers I got were thin glass. Not at all what I thought they would be. I ended up using them to sell tarts in, I didn't feel comfortable using them for candle.

Thanks for the info, this is good to know! I wish CandleScience offered a larger size frosted tumbler to compliment the 8 oz. size, Their shipping can't be beat!!! Super fast, very reasonable and they are TOPS in customer service!

I ordered from them once, the shipping was high!:shocked2: I would have had to raise my prices if I had continued to order from them. It took forever to get my order in. I had to contact them several times. It wasn't the glass shown here but the containers I got were thin glass. Not at all what I thought they would be. I ended up using them to sell tarts in, I didn't feel comfortable using them for candle.

The frosted and clear containers that they carry now are a very heavy, nice quality glass. I use them all the time and have never had one crack or break from burning candles. GW also makes candles using all of their containers, so maybe they changed since you bought? I don't live too far, but I ordered on Thursday morning and had my order yesterday, I was pretty surprised it came so quickly. Shipping long distances is very costly, especially for heavy glass.

I contacted a couple of candle mfgs who were using lids that I liked...didn't tell them what I wanted it for, but the ones I called said they had their lids custom made. This may be the case here also. If you contact them, they MAY tell you something...at least that they won't divulge their supplier!