Vanilla Bean Noel

scentsme

Vanilla Bean Noel:

I know we've been down this road before, but I was just wondering if anyone tried any new ones or if there were any new opinions on this one. I use the one from Daystar for B&B & have honestly not tried any others. I'm running out & will have to restock over the summer with the anticipation of the Fall/Winter season. I was thinking of trying some samples of other VBN's. I do like Daystar's very much, but am thinking maybe there is a real Wowzer out there somewhere. Someone suggested to me that NG's Mrs. Claus Cookies would be a great substitution, but could I still refer to it as a VBN type dupe?Thanks all!

I have NG's and love it. You can call it anything you want. You will be able to tell if it smells like the B&BW version. Also have one from Fragrance Friends that is also good. This is a wonderful vanilla, yum. Not sure if either one is B&B and soap safe.

Thanks for explaining. I'll have to keep on the lookout for one of her buys.

I've tried 3 or 4 over the years. None, absolutely none compares to Wendy's. Wendy is not a supplier. She occasionally does private prebuys. She isn't allowed to do them on this forum.

www.StuffSunshineLikes.com

I have to agree, Wendy has a fabulous VBN, and if you can't get into one of her pre-buys then Daystar is a pretty decent 2nd, and if it doesn't have to be VBN, I agree with Candlebuddy, Ms. Randy's Vanilla Bean is a nice vanilla to carry. (I love vanilla).

I have to agree, Wendy has a fabulous VBN, and if you can't get into one of her pre-buys then Daystar is a pretty decent 2nd, and if it doesn't have to be VBN, I agree with Candlebuddy, Ms. Randy's Vanilla Bean is a nice vanilla to carry. (I love vanilla).

Big difference in price from Daystar, big difference in scent throw as well. Don't even bother getting it from somewhere else. Wendy's is the best.