What did you order from SW sale?

firegirl

I ordered the following: Please tell me I will not be sorry!:embarasse way too compulsive on fo's!

Vanilla Sandalwood

Herbal Citrus Sorbet

Black Orchid and white Lilly

Tonic

Provence

Provence Clean is da bomb!! You're gonna like it! It's my fave. I love it in a body cream. Haven't soaped it yet, but plan on it!

Provence Clean is da bomb!! You're gonna like it! It's my fave. I love it in a body cream. Haven't soaped it yet, but plan on it!

I am so happy to hear that! I rapidly scanned through all the SW posts to see what everyone raved about..

Wow, it was a lot of fun going through the SW fragrances. I ordered;

Blue Sugar, (OMG, that pic is nice looking!)

Dragon's Blood,

Frankincense,

Mayan Gold,

Rebellious,

Sex on the Beach,

Stress Relief,

Tonic,

Tupelo Honey.

I got a mixture of both 8 & 16 oz.

Now, if I can just stay away from the SW website until the sale if over. There was many others that I would have liked.

Shannon

Sleeping Waters

i didn't order from their sale, but has anyone noticed the tupelo honey smelling like baby powder? i e-mailed them june 19 and again later and have not gotten a response, but since my initial inquiry, they went on vacation til the 15th. i tried the honey & shea dupe which didn't smell anything like the hand cream i have by le couvant. i was bummed , i am still looking for a true honey.

i didn't order from their sale, but has anyone noticed the tupelo honey smelling like baby powder? i e-mailed them june 19 and again later and have not gotten a response, but since my initial inquiry, they went on vacation til the 15th. i tried the honey & shea dupe which didn't smell anything like the hand cream i have by le couvant. i was bummed , i am still looking for a true honey.

I got a vial sample of the Tupelo Honey with my last order. I don't really like honey scents, so I may not be the best judge, but it does have a baby powdery smell mixed with the honey. (This is just an OOB observation)