Anyone ordered this cream base?

Has anyone ever tried this cream base http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/candlemaking-soap-supplies/item/bath-7 It sounds really good that it makes 6 different products out of one base. What I was wondering is if anyone knows if it is any good or just to good to be true? Also if anyone has ever ordered from this company how are they?

Thanks

Doug

I love NG! They are great! I think they are even one of our sponsors now. They have great oils, customer service and more. I have not tried the base yet. Every time I go in there, the one girl ( I feel bad I can never remember her name) tells me how great it is. My answer used to be "I only do candles" then it became "I am only playing with soap for now! I am scared of the other stuff still." and now it is "I have to get some next time I come in!" I will be picking some up next week. I am not sure how much of a rush you are in for it, but I will gladly let you know what I think.