Pillars

The shrink tubes are great. No, the pillar is not unstable. It only overlaps the bottom by about 1/4". Do be careful with heavily oiled mottled pillars, though. I had one completely eat the shrink wrap!

Can you please tell me a good place to buy the shrink wrap tubing for the pillars?

Hi Debbie,

Last november Trish hosted a co-op for pillar sleeves. Here's the link.

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37729&highlight=pillar+sleeves

Here is the supplier link:

http://www.packcoinc.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=27

I looked for the pillar sleeves on the website just now, but didn't find anything listed specifically as such.

In a couple of more days you will become a full member with 30 days and you will be able to use the PM (personal message) feature. You can then pm Trish and she can likely answer your question much better than I. Trish is A-1 top of the line person and I'm sure that she will glady help to answer your question.

The shrink tubes are great. No, the pillar is not unstable. It only overlaps the bottom by about 1/4". Do be careful with heavily oiled mottled pillars, though. I had one completely eat the shrink wrap!

LOL! OK, I've been warned.

However, I would like tops for these things. Do you just got topless/bottomless with yours Georgia? Hell of a way to phrase that question lol!

The pillar sleeves are amazing! They're not listed on Packcos' website because they were custom made for me (and then for the coop), with minimums of 3,000 in each size.

Since you're not able to PM yet, post here and let me know how many you might need of what sizes and I'll check and see if I can part with any.

However, I would like tops for these things. Do you just got topless/bottomless with yours Georgia? Hell of a way to phrase that question lol!

Do you think that the clear tops that people use for their tumbler containers would work? I don't use anything on the top or bottom, but it's always in the back of my head for you...