Smoothie's that I made today

kimscandles

They look good but...

Just a word of caution, I hope that you either crimped the wick or these are for yourself, because with glasses like that, once it gets to the narrow bottom and you have wicked for the top portion, the glass will shatter and if you wicked for the bottom, the candle will basically tunnel......

They look good but...

Just a word of caution, I hope that you either crimped the wick or these are for yourself, because with glasses like that, once it gets to the narrow bottom and you have wicked for the top portion, the glass will shatter and if you wicked for the bottom, the candle will basically tunnel......

Thanks- I've actually test burned these before and they both burned very well. I make sure to test everything before I decide to sell them.:D

Looks yummy....just curious does it burn all the way down? What size wick did you use? I tried one like that and it made me too nervous to sell; the glass was thin and with the diameter being about 3-1/2" it needed quite a large wick to burn properly but as it narrowed the glass got really hot. But since you said you've tested than it must work fine. Good luck.