Cheesecakes in a Jar

I love those labels too!! :yay: I can't wait to get to the point where I can design my own labels!! I already have my business named picked out though. Should I get that taken care of now, or wait till I have tested some candles? Also, what types of candles do you girls/guys test?

You have to test every kind of candle, and then every scent in each style as well. You can register your business name anytime, but I would wait till your ready to start selling. Once you register as a business, you'll have to start keeping books.

I totally love your uniqueness with this line of candles!!! Beautiful labels too! Awesome job!!

- - - - - - - - - -

I love those labels too!! :yay: I can't wait to get to the point where I can design my own labels!! I already have my business named picked out though. Should I get that taken care of now, or wait till I have tested some candles? Also, what types of candles do you girls/guys test?

If you are going to have a website, you might want to check to see if it is available. If it is available, purchase the domain name. I would hate to see you go through alot of work with your business name in mind only to find out it is taken.

You don't have to "officially" register your business name for tax purposes yet but at least lock it in for designing purposes.