What do you tell

Anna

Hi Anna, what I would do is, figure out how much a case of candle would cost and then maybe give them 10% off of the total. For instance, if you can fit 10 candles in a case, that would be $100 dollars - 10% = $90. Or just charge them for the full amount. This is a personal opinion I think. But I would give a small discount for them ordering so many at once. HTH. Dawn:D

I would give them 1 free with case purchase. :wink2:

Incrementally~ if she buys 2 cases she gets 2 candles free per case, etc.

Consumers LOVE the idea of getting something free. Just make sure you set a limit on it, for example~ if someone purchases 6 cases of candles, they are not getting 6 free with each case. Just up to 2 perhaps. Anything more I would offer wholesale pricing. I do this deal every Christmas sale and you would be surprised how many people bought a case (12) candles at the regular price because they were getting a *free* candle.

I often have customers buy by the case from me at shows. Mine are $10.00 a piece too. I take $1.00 each candle and give them three or four clamshells too. The clamshells are free.

My cases are 12 candles so it $108.00 + $10.00 in clamshells free. At the last show I was at, I sold five cases of candles.