I hav a couple of names picked out

Please pick your favorite

Thanks for your support :wave:

Serenity or Serenities or Serenity Lane

Essentials

Harmony

Luxury Lane

Will have a second line Soap-Scents & Gems

Have you checked these names for availability for business? I can tell you that every single one of them is spoken for in a domain in case you were interested in having a website. This also tells me that these names are pretty popular and you will need to do some research as far as their availability in the area which you are doing business.

Just a little warning because it sucks to find a name and fall in love with it, only to find that it's being used and you can't have it.

You might consider adding something to the words you've chosen in order to make the name unique..

Not planning a website at this time

can add to each of these

K.D. Essentials or J & K

or Greenbriar Essentials (Sounds stuffy)but is the name of my neighborhood

Serenity Hill

Serenity Oaks

Natural Serenity

Your Serenity Store

Essentials by Kat

Ok, now I am totally depressed

Have't done search yet. Not sure how to do that but will be working on that today

Thanks for the heads up.

Not planning a website at this time

can add to each of these

K.D. Essentials or J & K

or Greenbriar Essentials (Sounds stuffy)but is the name of my neighborhood

Serenity Hill

Serenity Oaks

Natural Serenity

Your Serenity Store

Essentials by Kat

Ok, now I am totally depressed

Have't done search yet. Not sure how to do that but will be working on that today

Thanks for the heads up.

I like Greenbriar Essentials :) Serenity Oaks, and Serenity Hill sounds like a Cemetary name to me and I'm guessing they are both taken by nursing homes or cemetaries LOL But ya never know! I like Essentials by Kat too.

Yes I agree with the nursing home and cemetary comparison

there are a couple of serenity spas and bath

One- serenity lane farm -eeww

A hundred or so serenity Acres to serenity shop

Not any just serenity though

I also like k.d. essentials & Essentials by Kat

need to run these through the hubb and daughter still

Prarieannie

Thanks for your candid opinion, was very helpful :grin2:

There is a luxury lanes & inc % luxury lane & lounge

Oh my mom thunk this up...Luxurious I vetoed that almost immediatly, Wont she be suprised If I go with Luxury Lane

Still in the

K.D. Essentials

Serenity

Luxury lane

Brain still mulling these over Ill check back later today. Happy 4th

This is really just IMO -- no offense to anyone who has this in their business name, ok? -- but I feel that the word "Essentials" is overused. Like PA said, they all are popular in domain names. How about a spin off of BubbleBath's suggestion -- maybe "Down Luxury Lane" or "On Luxury Lane"?

Not sure if you had this yet, but below is the link to the US patent and trademark search engine.

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=tess&state=scoq09.1.1

This is where you'd want to check for name availability.

I did see that there was one already listed for Luxury Lane. However it is an online home decor store. It believe as long as you are not in the same line of work then you are okay. But I'm not 100% sure on that one.

KD Essentials is nice.

What about maybe combining your two other favs and calling it

Serenity Essentials? Just a thought.

I also had that thought dawnee

And I am growing towards K.D. Essentials as kd are my first initial and daughters

I have been researching this morn and have come across many words that appeal to me but can't quite put them together

I 'll list a few

Indulge potion

Endless hint

bouquet essence

Tickled pink

Pond

Locket

the works

Intrigue

Potion

Spice

cozy

pure

pioneer

extreme

Some of these are over done as well

Can't get the thought of Serentities and K.D. Essentials out of my head.

Thanks for the link also.

I also had that thought dawnee

And I am growing towards K.D. Essentials as kd are my first initial and daughters

I have been researching this morn and have come across many words that appeal to me but can't quite put them together

I 'll list a few

Indulge potion

Endless hint

bouquet essence

Tickled pink

Pond

Locket

the works

Intrigue

Potion

Spice

cozy

pure

pioneer

extreme

Some of these are over done as well

Can't get the thought of Serentities and K.D. Essentials out of my head.

Thanks for the link also.

KD Essence or Essence of KD

KD's Potion

KD's Pure Essence

I didn't read the other thread and so I am not sure what products you are selling....:confused:

pure essence- nice

Just found out that my gramma used to make soap and perfume in the old days...my mother reminded me that I too am a grandma and suggested

Granny's oldtime soaps & such -oooh no- But how funny that granny was a hidden inspiration of sorts.

Jewelry, soaps and soy wax candles & tarts at the moment are what I am making, smelly jelly ..

K.D. Essentials

Pure Essence

I think I'm in the same situation as you katshe! There are a few words that I am really stuck on when thinking of a name for my (future) candle biz. But when I combine them, none of them really seem to jump out like "OH THATS THE ONE!" I read this article about trying to name a business. Put all these words down and any more that appeal to you, then play around putting them together, pick out some favs, then try them out on people around. Wait let me just give you the link to that one too. Its very informative.

http://www.yudkin.com/generate.htm

The only reason it hasn't quite helped me pick one is because I'm really indecisive!! lol

Thanks for the link, I was there once and have made many lists and have hundreds of words, I may go backk and start again. like you said deciding is the problem, but I have been asking people what they think of certain names

my husband says no to almost everything except

Wild oaks - but doesn't say anything about business

some think I should go country some think more traditional

Mom likes K.D. Essentials

not checked for availability, but here's my ideas...

K.D.'s Indulgent Essentials

Pure Indulgent Essentials by Kat (the first part would be abbreviated PIE-that was not on purpose....)

Passionate Essentials oops, that sounds a little too romantic.....hehehe...

Wild Indulgences ok, that is a little too "spicy" too...

Pure Serenity - this website is NOT taken, & a search didn't come up with that much....

pure serenity to me gives the idea that you would sell products to make a nice relaxing feeling-which is what bath products, candles, etc. do for most women. i know it does for me. you could even go so far as to have a "pure serenity" line of relaxing type products.

my biz name is Dakota Candleworks and i am selling more than candles but i think it still works. I have another name idea i like better right now, but unless i open a store front, i won't change it.

Good luck in what ever you decide. it is definately a personal choice, but needs to be something a customer will see the name and associate it with the kind of business you do.

Heather

my husband says no to almost everything except

Wild oaks - but doesn't say anything about business

some think I should go country some think more traditional

Mom likes K.D. Essentials

Oh, I'm with hubby! I like Wild Oaks much better than any of the other offerings. But that's just me because I'm not much of an "essentials" or "serenity" spa-type gal and yet obviously you are. That said, I can easily see K.D. Essentials on a label or website.

Just trust your instincts (and research like Prairieannie said) and then when you decide, really commit mentally to it without any second-guessing or worrying what anybody else thinks. Too many opinions can spoil the soup. Naming a business is kind of like naming your kids -you agonize over the decision when they're born but it doesn't take but a blink of the eye to realize you can't imagine them named anything else. Good luck!

Its funny, When I woke up this morning I was thinking, the words that really draw me are pure - serenity - essentials.

K.D. Essentials sounds sharp and to the point could be a store name

Pure Serenity is also very good, sounds like a brand name.

Pure Essentials is another choice

It's been decided

pure essentials and pure serenity are names taken in MI

sooo

K.D. Essentials

Homemade Soaps Scents & Gems

I am very to put this on my lables

Thanks to all for the insight and helpful words, you have all inspired me so much

Thanks Again:yay: