F.O offers

Hey guys do any of you know of any co's in the uk that are doing offers on there F.O. Need to get some for a specific order earlier than i budgeted for and a little tighter on the cash than i thought so wondered if any companies were clearing out or doing any discounts!

Please let me know really appreciate it !!!

TIA:embarasse

hiya, is it an order someones made and then you're making? Just wondered if they paid you before hand.

I get mine from Jo, but it depends on how much FO, you mean.

What about shipping in from the states if its a large amount, savings on FO, should outweigh the postage

i just got your vanilla macamia yum yum

Hi

:yay: yes love that one too, didn't realize you were from CT when I sent it ....... would have popped in a free sample ;) I'll be getting a lot of oils made here in the UK soon so prices will come down but will take some time testing so will be a while - I will be on the look out for a tester too ;)

Hey guys do any of you know of any co's in the uk that are doing offers on there F.O. Need to get some for a specific order earlier than i budgeted for and a little tighter on the cash than i thought so wondered if any companies were clearing out or doing any discounts!

Please let me know really appreciate it !!!

TIA:embarasse

what and how much are you after have few :laugh2: oils but depends on quantity you would need

i have a testers nose :laugh2: cant spell macadamia properly the first time mind lol

I will let you know when I get my first batch in:highfive:

Can't rely on my DH as he can't smell anything! - wouldn't smell the house if it were on fire! :embarasse ..... He's good at spelling though! - so you smell and he can spell ... sorted! :laugh2:

(I ofter read back on things i've written and notice i've spelt such easy words wrong! ..... you're not alone :grin2:

Okay the fragrances my customer wants is lavender, vanilla and gardenia. They have to be good quality with a strong hot throw and gd cold throw also. If any one wants to pm me what prices you can do on what qty's that would be fab!! also afta pillar moulds so if i could get sum at the same time saves on courrier and halfs the work load -i think LOL

Im personally afta some realy nice warm and rich scents for the fall so any suggestions would be gr8!!

Thanks guys:grin2:

Okay the fragrances my customer wants is lavender, vanilla and gardenia. They have to be good quality with a strong hot throw and gd cold throw also. If any one wants to pm me what prices you can do on what qty's that would be fab!! also afta pillar moulds so if i could get sum at the same time saves on courrier and halfs the work load -i think LOL

Im personally afta some realy nice warm and rich scents for the fall so any suggestions would be gr8!!

Thanks guys:grin2:

I've got a vanilla that will knock your socks off. how much u need?

Sorry scented i wouldnt know but one of the others might!! Sure they'll help you!

Hey natty like the sound of the vanilla. I only need a small amount to begin with so that he can see some samples i use a vanilla scent at the mo which a lady local sells but theres 2 probs it only comes in the tiny glass tubes so it doesnt go far and that way works out expensive and secondly the throw is n't the best i have to put max amount in to get a good scent. Others are fine just not that one! As long as he likes it he wants me to stock them for his shop so hopefully i'll be needing a fair bit!! Could you let me know prices please:wink2:

Dont know why he wants gardenia (or how eva u spell it) its never really appealed to me afta i smelt yankmee's - not a good reaction maybe i just sniffed a bit too hard!!

Well as they say the customers always right!!!???,sometimes!

i think hes going for some more traditional ideas. :confused: