Different brands of Wicks

To those of you much more knowlegeabe...Can the same type of wick,,for instance CD wicks....can they be different from one brand to another? I have been buying my CD wicks from one person...I ordered some samples from another company,,and needed wicks, they had CD wicks, I bought them...but they do not seem the same..so was wondering..

Also another question..can one type of wick work in a FO where another type does not work well for scent throw? ...I know I have been asking a lot of questions, but I don't know a better place to ask..:grin2:

They definitely differ from supplier to supplier. I make sure I always buy from the same source, because I did the same thing you did, and the wicks were different. You never know what they are primed with, and that can make a difference too.

And yes certain wicks work better than others in different applications. That is another place where your testing comes in.

Sandi