Check THIS out!

So, I got the last of my deliveries for a bit today, a 4 x 6.5 hurricane mold and insert and ten pounds of 1260 from Peak's. Also got a sample of Mediterranean Fig, yummy stuff!

But then (look at the photo), this happens....

I told UPS not to deliver anymore cats!

Actually, Erika tossed Smudge into the box and he was playing with the peanuts.

But it's still funny!

post-736-139458429579_thumb.jpg

Cute picture. I just got home from the post office with my new Kai sissors for cutting rubber stamps. I was gluing them onto magnets and my cat was trying to help me. So I opened the tube of contact cement.......he didn't want to help anymore (smile).....Auntie D

Well I woke up and he was a busy kitty last night. My entire dining room floor is covered in peanuts and he was STILL in the box taking a snooze.

I tell you, this kitten has really been showing some interesting traits, he's a little comedian if there ever was one, a lot more active than the rest of my brood ever thought about being at that age.

We got him those fabric cubes yesterday, the ones that pop up and you can attach them to each other or leave them separate. NO ONE was safe for about four hours, the little weirdo would start chasing one of the other cats or the dogs or even us and all you would see is these blue and red cubes rolling across the floor. He LOVES those things but the second we get a box in here with a bazillion peanuts, he goes straight for it.

Reminds me of kids at Christmas time, they're more interested in the boxes than the toys themselves.