Wahoo, Real Feedback!!!!!!!!

P&V

Since I've started I've got a few formulas under my belt but haven't really given anything out yet because I want "perfection".......

Well the other day I visited with my sister and gave her a lotion bar I kept in my truck for my hands. I wasn't sure she would like it because she is just so picky............ Long story short, she called yesterday and loved it, only could I make it bigger so she could use it on her legs. "You know, like in deod tube.", she said? (uhh yea, I can do that.) I am so happy to get positive feedback. It means a lot coming from her because she's very honest about how she feels.

Ya'll have been really good to me and you're my extended creative family so I just needed to share that with you!

That's awesome news! I'm still scared to hand things out to my relatives, but that's inspiring! Thinking of making a belly balm for my cousin's wife actually, she's expecting in a couple of months :) She's got one of my body oils, mac nut and avocado, but I thought I'd make her something a little richer.

It is a really great feeling when someone likes your stuff!

Be careful, though, it's a vicious cycle. All that +FB will just inspire you to create more stuff, which leads to more supplies which leads to lean pockets, which leads to frowning DH's...which leads you back to the kitchen to create more wonderful stuff :laugh2:

Oops, sorry...that's my life!

Now that I think of it, -FB does the same thing. :grin2:

Sharon

Sharon you are funny. DH doesn't care too much, yet. It keeps me from griping about all of his necessities (this is how I will cover my butt, but I neeeed it). And if that doesn't work my list of excuses will go something like this:

• Honey, we can pass them out as gifts for holidays. (and give everyone a rash, LOL)
  • Here honey, feel my legs, they're sooo soft.
  • (he'll be stuck on this one and have to cave) Doesn't my face look so much better now that I make my own stuff.
  • (the heavy artillery) It's CHEAPER than buying it!!!!!!

If none of that works, I'll just pout and do it anyway, he wouldn't want to try to make me stop now. I'm addicted. I honestly just really love doing it, it puts me in a great mood even when the whole formula is a complete failure! That just means I've conqured the failure.

Jadryga - Shame on you for withholding your goodies! Pass 'em out! I would've thought my MIL would love my stuff, she doesn't (yet, but it helps me learn). My sister should've hated it and look what happened.

Doesn't that feel wonderful to get that validation? Now, me, I make everything with my sister in mind, and send her samples of everything. I'm intimidated to offer my stuff to other people - the upcoming swap has me feeling pretty shy!

:embarasse

Jeri

Last night DH enters the kitchen and says "what you doing - rebatching soap"? I almost bloody well fell over. I asked him "what the hell do you know about rebatching soap" then he admits he's been reading my bleedin' soap books..... WTF????

Last night DH enters the kitchen and says "what you doing - rebatching soap"? I almost bloody well fell over. I asked him "what the hell do you know about rebatching soap" then he admits he's been reading my bleedin' soap books..... WTF????

:laugh2: LOL!

But just try to get them to pull over and ask for directions . . .