99 cent Sale At BCN Until Midnight CST

BCN Is having a 99 cent sale until midnight tonight CST so if you have been wanting to try any of their scents, you still have a few hours and you can get 2 of each!!! Don't forget to try thier new Sugar Cane I am burning a candle a friend made me with that scent and I tell you it throws something fierce!! And the smell is incredible ummmmmmm, so warm and inviting, one of my new favs!!! Just thought I would share the news!

Sue Ann

I think I own them all now! This is the second .99 sale I've taken advantage of and I own almost all of their FO's (not counting FCC & WYW though!) and they will probably all go to waste before I can test them all! :)

every now and then, they will post an announcement on a surprise 1 day sale on their board.

just put "$ .99 sale" in the message box.

it includes closeouts and 1/2 oz wick your wax fo's.

and 50 lb. cases of Ezsoy @ the 500 lb price / $36.50

Sale is from 12:01AM CST till 12:00PM midnight CST Friday 6-22-07 at Bitter Creek NORTH only.

Who has a budget when it comes to fragrance oils????? "NOT ME"......

It's a sickness that can't be helped.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Hey Gals,

Another "EXCELLENT" FO from BCN is their Cedar and Saffron. The name didn't appeal to me but when I took the first sniff, I was hooked.

Thanks Sue Ann but it is after midnight so I missed it.I would have been checking the Board more today but was busy getting ready for a show this week-end.Getting ready for bed now because it is late and Shenaendoh(sp) is going to be there tonight with other good entertaiment. I cannot remember the songs.I did put in a BC order last Friday and got it Wed. Fast shipping. Really I have most of those scents poured for this show.That is why I haven't been up on things. Hey even if I didn't need any FO's I would have ordered anyway. Can't have enough SCENTS. Although lately I feel like I have no Sense!!!!!! LynnS