This is my Cinnamon Roll Candle

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share my cinnamon roll candle. I made one of these up at Christmas time and it only took one person to see it and they started selling like hot cakes. This is completely 100% homemade. I made the candle, the fixins & the plate it sits on.

Let me know what you all think of it and thanks for looking.

post-4562-139458429199_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone for the kind reply's. In addition to my candle, soap & embed business I own a 5000 plus ceramic studio, that is how I made the plate. I make a lot of my own candle & bath containers. You can go to either of my sites and check them out if you would like. The addy's are:

www.waxcocoon.com

or

www.northcountrycandles.net

Again thanks for looking and all the wonderful reply's.

I used a 44 wick in this one, not exactly sure what the three numbers are I will check when I go down to the shop.

Devil Woman

P.S...I had a request for a pink frog, yes pink, I will post the picture of that one later this evening. It came out AWESOME...she is sitting on a lily pad I also made.

Ok I have to ask.. is the cinnamon bun hand rolled or is it molded? I seem to not be able to wait for molds to cool so I like to hand roll my buns.

"sings" I like big buns and i can not lie, the smaller buns just dont fly!

ok you guessed it, im tired.

nice buns though

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

I use a mold. I haven't the slightest idea were to even begin hand rolling a cinnamon bun with wax, but if you would like to share the instructions on how it is done.... I would definately give it a try.

Devil Woman

Its fun to do I poured a layer of wax onto a cookie sheet in the proper color and scent. When it cools enough you can cut them into slices but not even. You want to end up with strips of wax as long as the cookie pan about 1.5 inch wide at one end and about 2 inch wide on the other end. You smooth out the edges or even fold them under so no one can tell they are cut. You start rolling them from the wide end to the small end and then poke a hole for the wick. Ice or glaze them and your all set. I think I am going to make a bunch of mini one for this fall and sell them for melts.

Bruce