j223 on sale

They have amazing prices on their closeout fragrances....Has anyone used them????:undecided

not all of them.. i have used a LOT, most of what I have used has been very good.. I do prefer peaks as I can get the same kind throw from less FO, but I still buy a lot of WSP

WSP has excellent fragrances but a lot of their FO's are extremely expensive compared to what you can get elsewhere. I can buy a lb of FO from Peaks for the price that WSP charges for 8 oz...and the quality of both is excellent. They do have a budget busters section to purchase FO's at a lower price but the really good ones are not in that section. Another drawback is their shipping charges are really high. So if you buy something, I'd buy a lot of it at once to justify the shipping costs you're going to pay.

This is the first sale WSP has had in a long while. Most of the scents on sale are not for candles or are "limited edition." Don't fall in love with them, you can't get them again. I do use some of their "budget busters", but they have even gone up a bunch. I wish they were more affordable because they are good.

That's a sale?

if thats not a "sale" for you then you are lucky you can find it cheaper , if at all.. less and less suppliers have it always available.. and lucky if you can get it at that price or lower... and not pay a million dollars in shipping..

so yes.. this is a sale.. to me

if thats not a "sale" for you then you are lucky you can find it cheaper , if at all.. less and less suppliers have it always available.. and lucky if you can get it at that price or lower... and not pay a million dollars in shipping..

so yes.. this is a sale.. to me

Is this sale for the cases only?

I don't know where you're located, but if you happen to be in the Southease, Alabaster's regular price for J223 is $46.20 (with an order of 5 lbs of fragrance); I believe that comes out to $0.84/lb (or maybe $0.82--I can't remember for sure and my calculator isn't handy!). Since I'm in Alabama, I can't tell you if their shipping is normally a better price or not, but it sure is for me! Anyway, if you are interested, you can call their toll-free number and ask for a shipping quote and they'll supply it right then instead of waiting for an e-mail.

Just thought that might possibly be of help to you.