soaping peaches

Jooniper

Has anyone soaped the Peach by Candlescience? I am in love with this peach and absolutely love it in candles and lotions but have not soaped it yet. I want to try tomorrow and thought I would ask if anyone else has. Thanks!

I wasn't all that impressed with their peach FO. I use OM's Peach & Lotus Blossom in my soap. I love the peach fragrance and so do my customers. Can't keep it stocked.

But I have used CS's honeysuckle jasmine and med fig in my soaps and absolutely love them! They sell well-- specially the honeysuckle jasmine.

Peach, Coconut and true Strawberry are probably the most difficult fragrances to get to "stick" in CP soap. I don't think this is true with MP, if that is what you are talking about.

I have heard very good reviews on TSW White Peach in CP.

Backwoods has a FABULOUS Coconut Curry Custard if you ever want to venture into something Coconut. I can't say enough good things about it. Also, FOH has a KILLER Coconut Milk and Peaches for soaping. But I will let you know that both of these turn a very dark brown in CP once it is fully cured.

Does it? I never knew that, to be perfectly honest.

I got a few oils from there and I wasn't overly impressed.

I believe that I read that Shaw Mudge Strawberry from the TSW sticks like glue in CP. I am not a huge strawberry fan for B&B. But you never know when a customer might request it. Oh the drama. LOL!!