My new soap stamp from OSWOSSO..PIC HEAVY..

firegirl

Here are a few pictures of my soap with the new stamp I received from Oswosso Graphics. This company is great to deal with. I sent them one of my labels and they were able to match my label font. I love the way the stamp completes simple M&P soap. I just put an ingredient/scent label and stamp them. I also stamped some CP soap that I had on hand. I have included one soap with my old stamp that I used before I got the new ones from Oswosso. Thanks for looking!

Teri

post-3639-13945842918_thumb.jpg

post-3639-139458429182_thumb.jpg

post-3639-139458429184_thumb.jpg

post-3639-139458429184_thumb.jpg

post-3639-139458429185_thumb.jpg

WOW! Those look so good! And shame on you, now there's something else I'm going to just HAVE to get.. well, once I figure out how to make soap pretty enough to deserve to be stamped.

Really, your soaps are beautiful.

Hey.. I am giving back a little that has been given to me from everyone here! DEBT!! LOL.. thanks for the kind words. These stamps are very affordable.. you can't go wrong!

Can I ask what kind of die you ordered from them, I see they have a few different materials.

You know what.. I don't remember?? :embarasse You can call and ask Kathleen Mahoney in the graphic arts department.. she is awesome to deal with. I understand that there is a certain type of material that they rec. for soap. Mine is mounted on wood. I was not able to order my stamp online.. way too confusing. I did everything by phone. HTH

Teri

Thanks Firegirl, lot cheaper than I truly expected. Great work, I hope mine are as good when I start...

Have everything I need and more, just keep making excuses, guess I am nervous but yet excited.

I keep saying when the family is asleep, don't have little ones, all grown but have two puppies. Then when they are asleep, I keep saying, what if something goes wrong, no one will be here to help.

I have to get over my fears and dive in, I know.

LUV your stamp Teri !!! I need lessons on how to use my stamps :embarasse.

Okay.. now I know you are bluffing! You make some fine soap.. we are loving everything you sent!!!! A little stamp could not possibly trip you up lol!