ISO Enchinacea

Does anyone have any they would like to sell? I can pay Paypal right away! This is my Aunts favorite scent, and every supplier has discontinued it because it wasn't a good seller! But of course, SHE WANTS IT! Ha!

Thanks, Kim.

I went to Gen Wax this morning and they didn't have any in the outlet store either. They also quit carrying the Olive and also the Basil scents...1/2 the reason I went was to pick up fragrance and most of them were either not carried anymore or out of stock on the size I wanted. Oh well...if I come across it in my search for Basil and Olive I will let you know where I see it.

I called Genwax back, also. She again said she never heard of it. Thanks for looking for me. I appreciate it! I'm sorry about your other f.o.'s. I do hate when you get starting on something then they discontinue it.

Donita, thanks for the link, although I did try. They said Enchinacea is also on their discontinue list. I've really been striking out!

I called Genwax back, also. She again said she never heard of it. Thanks for looking for me. I appreciate it! I'm sorry about your other f.o.'s. I do hate when you get starting on something then they discontinue it.

Donita, thanks for the link, although I did try. They said Enchinacea is also on their discontinue list. I've really been striking out!

Gen Wax has new people there every time I go in...so I'm not surprised at all that they never heard of it...said they never heard of Basil either and I've bought it there! I'm still looking for both of us!

Your sooooooooo much help! I tried to call these places, but of course they are closed for the weekend. Every place I've found it lately, put it in the cart, then ordered, I got a e-mail back, sorry this item has been discontinued. But I'll defenitly give them a try. Thanks!