Lotioncrafter.com ... Amazing!

Jadryga

Just a rave about the international user-friendliness of their site. They have some really beautiful lip gloss tubes and packaging as well as some really interesting ingredients. I love the fact that their prices are reasonable, their shopping cart calculates shipping for me internationally, and that their minimum order is $12.50 + a $5 handling fee!

Oh, I'm so in love. :bliss:

http://www.lotioncrafter.com

Has anyone ever tried this from them for body spray, room/linen spray when you get seperation from just cyclo? It says it is cyclo with FCO, was curious how it does.

LC9010 Cyclo-Glyceride

LC 9010 Cyclo-Glyceride™ is a 9:1 mixture of Cyclomethicone and Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Cyclomethicones are cyclic (circular) silicones of low molecular weight that evaporate quickly. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (aka Fractionated Coconut Oil) is a light textured, clear, odorless, non-staining and non-greasy oil that is easily absorbed into the skin. This combination product offers volatility, excellent spreading and lubrication and an ideal carrier for other ingredients and excellent light conditioners for hair and skin.

I have had them bookmarked for some time, but never ordered. Thanks for reminding me about them...they have lots of great stuff :drool:

Ditto to that. If I recall correctly, I found them when I was googling how-to tips, bookmarked and promptly forgot about them. Thanks for the nudge & the feedback.

:highfive:

Jeri

Jen is fabulous. I wish she sold everything I buy. Truly.

Goosh that would be awesome. Jenny is a doll to work with, very patient, knowledgable and offer some fab ingredients. You cannot go wrong with anything she offers

I made a small order late last night, and got a call this morning from Jen. She called to let me know that I chose UPS shipping and that she could get my stuff in a smaller package and send USPS for a cheaper rate and also that I should get it Monday or Tues instead of Friday. Faster and cheaper shipping, can't beat that !! She said she would make the adjustment on my total, a few minutes later I got an email with the adjustment and a tracking number.

Now that is Awesome Customer Service!!! :yay:

Sounds great... but am I the only one overwhelmed by the site? So much stuff that I don't know about! Probably all the answers to my current Room/Linen/Body spray woes, but I just don't know where to start!

Jenny and Lotoincrafter ROCKS!:thumbsup:

Not only is the store full of goodies and the shipping quick but the customer service is unbeatable. I emailed her with a question the other day and waited patiently for her email to come back with a reply. To my surprise, she actually called to talk to me! How great is that?

She is definitely on my short list of preferred suppliers!:yay: