Jump to content

need your expertise

Recommended Posts

Hello all, and thanks in advance for your help. I am not a candle maker but rather a consumer who can no longer find a certain type of candle. It is overall 5.5" long with a "regular" tapered base (apprx. 1"), a taper at the wick, and the body is short and fat (1.5" dia. and 3.5" tall). They fit hurricane candle lamps, sconces, and some large candlesticks that I have ideally. I used to find them every where, even in the grocery store, in a variety of colors. Now, I can't even find them in specialty stores or online!

First, what are they called; second, anyone know of a source?

Again, many thanks!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...