They Came, They Came! And Wow!!

Oh man i thought you had burnt it!! I just finished work and afta a bad day nearlt fell of my chair from excitment to see you had been on this thread!:cry2:

Hope you have loys of luck 2nite!! I'll keep looking for your reply- not that im stalking u or anythin'!!!!!!! LOL

Oh by the way did you have to pay any import tax or anything other than your shipping cost??:confused:

Oh man i thought you had burnt it!! I just finished work and afta a bad day nearlt fell of my chair from excitment to see you had been on this thread!:cry2:

Hope you have loys of luck 2nite!! I'll keep looking for your reply- not that im stalking u or anythin'!!!!!!! LOL

Oh by the way did you have to pay any import tax or anything other than your shipping cost??:confused:

I was also wondering about import tax?

Sorry Chauntelle! Things got hectic again tonight (sister in law came round to do paperwork re our new house and kids got to bed late :sad2: ) and by the time me and hubby had dinner it was even later and I fell asleep during Gordon Ramsay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky we sky+'d it (he he he) so the monkey farts candle never got made - sorry :tiptoe: I have decided to bunk off of my usual session at the gym today and make it in peace and quite, with no kids here, instead :yay: So watch this space, i'll be burning tonight. :grin2:

I am probably tempting fate here but I have never had to pay import duty on anything I have recieved from the States. But I never buy if the shipping is via FEDEX or UPS, then you will DEFINATELY get a bill, they make sure of that for you. I always request USPS, then never order TOO much in one go - you watch! I'll have to pay it on my next arrival now LOL :laugh2::angry2:

Anjie,x.

HEHE HAHA HEHE :whoohoo: I just got my other 'bigger' parcel from The Candle Source. Its soo exciting! Did someone mention addiction earlier :laugh2: I think I need therapy, where do we go for that???

Anyways, the Spring Rain.... I keep going back and sniffing it, and everytime I do I get a different impression of it. OOB my first impression was EWW don't like it, then i sniffed again and though hmm dunno, might smell different in wax, and OMG it does! totally changes it and brings out notes that you don't get OOB. I love it! I also got Watermelon (lush) my fav - Warm Vanilla Sugar, orange dreamscikle (jurys out on that one at the momment) Pomegratite (yum) and the Fressia is nice (smells like a pink candle to me :grin2: ) but the Juice Sweet Cherry smells a bit strange OOB but we'll see later when it makes its way into some wax :P .

Anjie,x.

OOOH you are making me hungry!! Those scents sound fab! Has anyone invented that scratch and sniff screen yet?

Glad you've poured sounds like loads of fun. Sory for being impacient not normally but OMG Candles make me fel like a kid at christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope i still get that feeling when ive been doing it 20 years!

Gosh if i was you i wouldnt know which one to try first!!

Happy burning!!:thumbsup:

Burning the Monkey Farts now and the throw is fab! The smell has filled my front room, which isn't small and has travelled upstairs too, and its only been lit for an hour. Hopefully I wicked it right too :grin2: I seem to have fab success with the cotton core 3x16C in my 3" pillars. It hasn't let me down yet.

Anjie,x.