where can i buy tart warmers like this one ?

firstlady

I really like this tart warmer that use's tealights, its deep and its glazed on the inside as well as outside. most of the ones i have seen at dollar store around here are way to flat on top where you put the tart, i would be afraid to sell them nor would i use one for my self. but this one has a top on it that is 2" deep and the bottom is little over 3" high. would like to find some more like this or similar to it. so i could offer it or the electric candle warmer for tarts.

post-257-13945838188_thumb.jpg

We use these in Germany quite a bit (had never heard of tarts before I got to the US). In Germany you fill the container with water and then add some FO to the water. The tea light heats the water and diffuses the fragrance. Not quite sure if one should use them for tarts thought (haven't tried it).

Happypaws this works as a tart burner, i got it at a thrift shop and it was still in box , but i can't remember the brand or if it even had one on it, i just saw it was a tealight tart burner and got it, i have used it just about everyday in my kitchen or dinning room, so it does fine. that why i would like to find some more of them, i 'm just afraid of the thin almost flat bowls that the dollar store has around here,