Am I the only one here with a crap load of wicks???

I'm not only a fo ho... but I'm a fo ho with a wick issue.:D

I have all these blessed wicks and no place to put them... testing, testing, testing...1,2,3... testing???? That seems like all I do is test.:angry2:

All I want to do is make candles.:undecided I want to wick the darn jar, pour the darn jar, and burn the darn jar... am I really asking for so much.:waiting:

Why can't this be easy... why... WHY!?!?!?!*faint*

Just a small melt down. I need to relax :meditate: before I work myself into a nosebleed.:wink2:

Kimberly

You guys are too funny!:laugh2:

My husband keeps telling me "here a wick, there a wick, every where a wick, wick."

Then I get to hear how I'm having *wick - ed* issues.

He is so not *wick-ed* funny.:rolleyes2

Kimberly

You girls crack me up:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: I guess we're all in the same boat?? Yesterday I felt like throwing all my testers against the wall cuz nothing seemed to work right. Guess that's when we just need to walk away from it all for a bit. How simple life would be if we could stick a wick in a container, pour the wax and we're done.... NOT!

Maybe one day there will be the perfect wax with the perfect wick:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Ok, Sharon, I thought I was the only nut who kept all those little (and big) wick pieces...what are we thinking? Will we ever actually add tabs to any of them? I have used a few in shallow candles when testing (you know yank out the one that's not working and shove in a piece!)

I don't know what my issue is... this is like when I collect laundry detergent.

I just got an order from BTC... I apparently felt it neccessary to order MORE wicks!*faint*

Not only that... but I have another order coming with even more wicks!! What the Hell was I thinking!?!?!!?

*asking myself* Was I in a coma when I ordered them!?!?!

Kimberly

I've come up with a use for those little bits. My neighbor slices off 2 inch slabs from those pre-formed wax & sawdust logs and used them to start the charcoal in the grill. Trouble was there was no paper wrapper left to light and start this slab afire.

So now he just puts a small slit in 2 or 3 places in the slab and inserts a wick. No fire starting fluid or wads of newspaper needed! He swears by it!