1,4 oz tins/6oz tureens wickless

Howdy all,

Well I have tested a 1 oz Citrus Splash today and OMG..the whole house smells of orange..Saturday i thought I was wasting money/time on 1 oz tins and didn't pour anymore...thinking about 6 oz tureens, do those do well for wickless? I need to know if anyone knows a supplier in the Texas/Houston area for 4 oz tins?

I've looked hi and lo, and honestly do not wanna pay a small fortune for shipping on tins..so wanted to know the throw with 6 oz tureens today before I order some and try them to..I use j223..I know tins get hotter faster to...and shorter squatty is better.

I can get the 6 oz tureens for BCS and shipping is cheap cuz I don't live but 50 miles from there:)

Need supplier close to TX..lol

Help?

TIA,

Linda

Did you try Houston Candle Supply and Texas Candle Supply? I haven't made any candles yet, but I am about to visit these 2 places since they are local to me. I'm unsure if they carry tins, but I luv the look of tins and found a site last nite with a variety in sizes. I'll link them later when I get back.:smiley2:

HTH

Mz.Choize

Howdy Mz Choice,

Yep..checked them out..they don't carry..and Houston Candle Supply..well she never answers the phone anymore or emails anyone back and half the time is out of j223..I heard she stays out of most all of it anymore.

I live very close to Houston Candle Supply..such a shame..would save me money:D The other companies in Tx though have been great..always hear something from them:)

I like the tins to..but can't find any close or without minimum orders and shipping almost as much as the darn tins if not more,lol.

If ya know any links or come across 'em..let me know!!! :)