Im going to Jewelry Design School!!!

nayarx8

Im so excited! :D

Ive been researching schools for awhile now, and FINALLY found one that works for what I need. Plus, the coolest thing is, my older brother is going to pay for it; all except $150 of it. Hopefully, I can earn the money selling jewelry in the meantime:undecided . My brother borrowed money from me a few years ago, and said that its about time to pay me back, and this is PERFECT! Only thing that sucks is he cant start paying the tuition for another month or two, so I cant start until then.

Yeah; this is going to be so cool!:cheesy2:

Well, my best friend paid for my down payment and first two months tuition on Monday, so Im already enrolled:yay: ! I get to learn so many cool things; working with metals, cutting and setting stones, jewelry and watch repair, learning to make a wax jewelry mold (I already have experience in playing with wax; lol) and lots more! Some of my class projects are making a monogram pendant and earrings with wire, setting a garnet ring, setting a black onyx ring.

I took my first test on Monday and got 100%!

I've always wanted to learn the lost wax method of casting. I had a friend who was a dental tech and he woul cast his own molds and make jewelry it's pretty much the same method as making dentures. If I ever find enough time I will eventually learn to do that. I can set stones but never cut any and that would be fun I think...Enjoy!:wink2: