website critique

I found it very hypocritical that you will not SHIP to a PO Box, however, you ONLY provide a PO Box for them to send mail/checks/money orders/etc to YOU. I'm guessing you don't want to ship to PO Boxes because of the higher possibility of scams. Well, sweetie, they're gonna think the same thing of you... Had I been a customer, and read through the pages like I just did (read the info page, and then the contact us page), I would have left without placing an order. At the best, it screams hypocritical, and the worst it sounds like a scam. Since we know it's not the latter, and you don't want to sound like the former, you'll need to figure out what to change. But I feel strongly, one of them needs to.

How would a scam be carried out by using a post office box for delivery of orders? If the person paid for the item, why would it matter.

I live in a small town and my only option when I moved here was to have a PO Box. I have ordered online for years and have never been denied shipment due to my address.

Just curious.....

How would a scam be carried out by using a post office box for delivery of orders? If the person paid for the item, why would it matter.

I live in a small town and my only option when I moved here was to have a PO Box. I have ordered online for years and have never been denied shipment due to my address.

Just curious.....

A lot of places will not ship to PO boxes, why, I'm not altogether sure. I've also lived in places that only had PO boxes, but moved away from the last one in 1994, so definitely was not online shopping then. How people get around that, I'm not sure, because online shopping is such a boon to people who do live in smaller, out of the way places.

The site is very professional looking! I did notice under Information/Insurance, receive is spelled incorrectly. Flip the ie to ei.

One more thing, I'm sure you just want to cover yourself, but where its mentioned that personal checks take approximately 10 days to clear and orders are shipped after, the check clearing process is much quicker than that these days, some even clear same day.

That waterfall makes me feel instantly relaxed and the colors are quiet and peaceful. :highfive: I need peace and quiet when I shop.:grin2:

This is what I look for when shopping online. 1. the site has to be easy to navigate and free of neon fonts and black backgrounds.

2. Security

3. Short and sweet product description

4. Prices

5. Shipping/Returns

Even if I didn't make B&B products I wouldn't want a long drawn out description of whatever it is your selling. I know what I want and I don't want to spend too much time reading about it. I think you've done a great job so far.

Even if I didn't make B&B products I wouldn't want a long drawn out description of whatever it is your selling. I know what I want and I don't want to spend too much time reading about it. I think you've done a great job so far.

AMEN!!! Don't want any of that LONGWINDED crap to wade through!

Just curious.....

Basically, if someone steals a credit card, they can easily go and set up a PO Box to accept deliveries. It's usually done under a false name, or under the name on the CC. BAsically, by not having it shipped to a physical address, it's easier for them to cover their tracks. I'm not saying that people who use PO Boxes are scammers. I've had to use them at times during moves. Mostly, I was pointing out that by stating that she will not ship TO PO Boxes, but then only listing a PO Box for her own contact info, that it was hypocritical.

Love the background picture. I could almost hear the waterfall. On first impression, very soothing and inviting, but the layout being biased towards the left side is a little awkward for me because that huge chunk of green on my right is somewhat distracting. Then again, that could just be me. Otherwise, easy to navigate, didn't really read too much because it's 4.30am, and I'm pretty tired, but it looks like everyone else has :laugh2: