Mango Papaya

eugenia

I have an order for Mango Papaya and soaped it from AWE. It was horrid. The second the SB hit it, it was cheesecake. I molded it anyway and it turned out like crap with lots of holes.

I had the FO from WSP as well and read good reviews, so I soaped that one. My SB never touched it. It seized too, but not as badly. I was able to smooth it out, but no pretty swirlies here.

Both batches were done oils and lye room temp, which is usually a painless process.

Mango.jpg

I think they look good. I had read all the good reviews from WSP and just got mine a couple days ago...I guess will try soaping frozen:laugh2:. I was SO looking forward to doing this FO.

I think they look good. I had read all the good reviews from WSP and just got mine a couple days ago...I guess will try soaping frozen:laugh2:. I was SO looking forward to doing this FO.

Definitely try cool temps and full water. I had done a 33% lye solution.

e

wonder how my bottle from Peak will do...

I thought Maryann used Peaks Mango Papaya and said it was bad-can't remember if it seized or if it lost it's scent or what?

I just remember reading about it and being disappointed, since it's one of my best sellers in candles, and I really wanted to try soaping it. :(