Better Picks of Labeling

Here are a couple of pics that are a bit better than my first one. It shows the labeling and packaging a bit better. These are just plain soaps right now as I am hoping to delve into bigger and better soaps :)!

Angi

The Soap Box

Aloe & Olive Soap Base w/

Orange Cucumber EO Blend

aloeolivesmall.jpg

Silk & Shea Soap Base w/

Honey Almond EO Blend

silksheasmall.jpg

I only do mp right now cause I am a bit leary of cp. But I am going to try cphp with the facial soap recipe. I have been going over the tutorial like crazy and feel a bit more comfortable with each reading :)

Angi

The Soap Box

I got the mold from WSP.

I was using different colors for the different types of soaps. My baby soaps have a lemon yellow label, the aloe and olive are blue and the shea and silk are the purple ones. This is for the glycerin soaps. Once I try out the cphp and hopefully it goes well :rolleyes2, then I may use the bands for those.

I am so awful with packaging as what I really like this month, I won't like next month and end up redoing the whole thing! I've got to learn to stick with one thing and that is that :)

Angi

I got the mold from WSP.

My baby soaps have a lemon yellow label, the aloe and olive are blue and the shea and silk are the purple ones. This is for the glycerin soaps. Once I try out the cphp and hopefully it goes well :rolleyes2, then I may use the bands for those.

I am so awful with packaging as what I really like this month, I won't like next month and end up redoing the whole thing! I've got to learn to stick with one thing and that is that :)

Angi

Very cool, and very smart. As to the last, hey, I guess that's the price of being so creative. You've got so many great ideas crowding in wanting to be used! :yay:

Jeri

I do it with my house too rofl! I move the furniture around so much that it drives my husband bonkers :). I have finally left my website alone...I was switching that around about every month too but I am sticking with what I got now!

Angi