m/p suggestions?

P&V

Does anyone have any suggestions as to brands, suppliers or types? The shipping on trying things out is killing me lol. But oh how I love the sound of the truck pulling up to deliver.

Wow, after comparing ing. lists I see why ya'll say SFIC. Okay one more question, can you tell me how the co-ops work? I'm not at my 30 days yet so I know I can't do it but wouldn't I rather only order a small amount right now and then do a co-op when it comes back up? I'm guessing the prices are better, is that right?

I like the ingredients in SFIC but their clear is not real clear so I buy my clear from WSP. I like the other M&P from WSP too but it has alot of additives. I tried the M&P from Nature's Garden & I didn't like it. It was harder & lasted longer than SFIC & WSP but to me it didn't lather well & I thought it was more drying than the others. I also tried the M&P from Essentials by Catalina & again the clear was not as clear as WSP. I can't remember what I thought about the white base-maybe just decided it wasn't worth the extra shipping as WSP is closer to me.

http://www.sficcorp.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=221

SFIC also has a sample pk you can order. I ordered one several years ago and loved having all the different soaps to play with. Gives you a chance to see which one you like. I would love to order again but it says it's a one time only thing. They never had as many soaps back then as now.

Wow, after comparing ing. lists I see why ya'll say SFIC. Okay one more question, can you tell me how the co-ops work? I'm not at my 30 days yet so I know I can't do it but wouldn't I rather only order a small amount right now and then do a co-op when it comes back up? I'm guessing the prices are better, is that right?

A co-op is typically a person coordinating a bulk purchase and sharing the savings. The coordinator will collect money, make the purchase and then ship the product out to the co-op participants. If you are wanting to try small quantities of a product that you'd typically not be able to get in small quantities, then it may be cheaper. I can also be a good deal if you want quite a bit of product, but not enough to get a typical price break. co-oping with others can help put you past the good price break quantities.

Tony